Tuesday 6 October 2009

On second thoughts...

Having slept on (or rather with) the pettiskirt (yes, I hang new-makes up in our bedroom so that I can see them as soon as I wake up - how lucky is my DH?) I've decided it needs quite a lot of remedial work.

My DH pointed out it was too long, and I think he's got it in a nutshell. He meant that it's too long for Laura, but the top tier is actually too long in proportion to the other tiers. So a cut & paste job is required. And the bottom tier needs more fluff. A LOT more fluff. And the seams definitely need finishing with some narrow ribbon. Other than all that, it's pretty darn perfect!

The next post is going to be the a-line pinafore tutorial. Cross my heart. Once I've done some custom orders, that is...

1 comment:

Channa said...

Looking forward to it :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...