Saturday 8 January 2011

Two useful pieces of information...

Number 1: Nicole over at Dots & Stripes is having a sale on her Autumn/Winter fabrics. Obviously I have already done my shopping... do you really think that I'd post this if I hadn't???

Number 2: If you subscribe to the Fashion Incubator you will already have heard that there is an Italian pattern-cutting book free for download over on the Library of Congress download site. If not, then here is the link: Il Modellissimo Sartoriale. Fear not: the book is in Italian and English and looks pretty good. And if you don't already subscribe to the Fashion Incubator, then I really recommend that you do so. Kathleen Fasanella knows an unbelievable amount about garment making and shares her knowledge most unselfishly.

2 comments:

Millie said...

I have been shopping too...can't wait for the parcel to arrive.
I must look up the other info...thanks!

Joy said...

Thanks for the link! Looks very interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...